Who are the key stakeholders involved?
The fund is intended for community groups that focus on activities that enhance or develop local communities, and has welcomed applications from groups that promote the environment, support residents or bring communities together. (3)
● Larkfleet Homes
● Larkfleet Homes Community Fund
● Cambridge Community Foundation
● Allison Homes
Impact: What are the outcomes? Who benefits?
Local communities and residents should benefit from the Fund. Examples of funding in Cambridgeshire and Rutland include:
● £4,000 to Cottesmore Millfied Academy in Oakham, some of the funding has been used to purchase benches for the children to enjoy in the school gardens.
● £5,000 towards the cost of a new swimming pool at Eye Primary School for pupils and the local community.
● Supporting The Creech Party in the Park, a community event with arts, crafts, activities, displays, refreshments, games and music.
● Sponsoring the Open Maiden race at Cottesmore Point-to-Point event held at Garthorpe run entirely by volunteers.